Mega Man X8, known as Rockman X8 (ロックマンX8) in Japan, is a video game developed by Capcom for the Sony PlayStation 2 console. It is the eighth and, to date, final game in the Mega Man X series (excluding spin-offs and remakes). It was first released in North America on December 7, 2004. The PS2 version, as well as a PC iteration, were released in Japan and Europe the following year. On December 16 2015, it was released on PlayStation Network in Japan. It is planned for a future release on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in Summer 2018.
The plot of Mega Man X8 focuses on the abduction of a next-generation “Reploid” from the construction site of a space elevator, and the subsequent pursuit of his captors. During the course of game play the motivations of these captors comes into focus, and it is up to the heroes, led by Mega Man X, to stop them. The gameplay of Mega Man X8 is similar to the other games in the series, in which the player must complete a series of stages. Defeating their bosses will earn that player character its special weapon.
Although Mega Man X8 uses 3D graphics like Mega Man X7, the development team chose not to opt for 3D gameplay, instead opting for 2.5D gameplay. The game was met with a positive critical reception.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://arizonacelebrationoflights.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hack Tập Kích – Hướng Dẫn Tự Tìm Check Code Súng Đơn Giản | Ken Sky
- OMG 3Q Game Tam Quốc – Trải Nghiệm Vip 10 Alpha Test Ngày Thứ 5
- The Most Satisfying Funny Raid Ever In Clash Of Clans | Part 4
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt Fifa online 3 Trung Quốc mới nhất 2020 – Tencent
- Cách Hack Jurassic World™ The Game 1.42.15 | (Mới Nhất 2020) | Mua Đồ Free | No Root | -PQĐ-